What is Nysberry ?

The Nysberry snuff kit is a premium snuff accessory crafted from high-quality stainless steel. The snuff box is specifically designed to hold and store your snuff powder securely, while the stainless steel snuff tube is an essential component as well. Additionally, the Nysberry snuff straw is antibacterial, providing an extra layer of hygiene and protection.

Nysberry box is made by 80% of the production completed using  CNC machines, and the remaining 20% crafted by hand. The Nysberry logo, a symbol of quality and sophistication, is intricately engraved on both the front of the snuff kit and the snuff straw.

Exclusively available for individuals aged 18 years and above, the Nysberry snuff kit is not just a practical snorting accessory but also a statement of refined taste and elegance. Elevate your snuffing experience to a whole new level with the Nysberry.